Friday, December 02, 2005

GT: Ginormous Tree

If you have been following along with my Christmas saga this year, then you know that my first attempt at the Gi-Normous Tree was a disaster. My buddy CC and his wife, Barb, were able to capture the fun and folly of my attempt at immortality. You can view pictures and highlights here: Ginormous difficulties for the Ginormous Tree.

Even though my first attempt was a failure, it did not stop me from reaching new heights. The Gi-Normous Tree lives and has withstood several bouts of 40mph winds that have blown through here over the last month.

4 comments:

CC said...

It's true.

So is this one of those things you keep tweaking on until December 24th at midnight, or do you plan to be done with the decorating sometime soon? If the latter, post when you're done so we know when to come by and see all the lights. We'll bring our sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

It is ok Daniel. You can as long as it takes. If you need to get even with CC just send his mausoleum to me in the mail. No COD please. LOL. Next Halloween I will have a crypt and a mausolem for Halloween. Everyone will love me.

CC said...

I'm not trying to rush him; I'm just trying to figure out the best time to drive by to see it. I don't want to miss seeing anything!

Anonymous said...

I knew you wasn't CC. I just wanted your mausoleum. LOL. It would look good next to my crypt. Ha ha ha.(Evil Laugh)