Monday, December 05, 2005

Busy Weekend

I made some real progress over the weekend in spite of battling a cold and cough. I was able to get the large blow-up Santa and Reindeer mounted on the roof and added even more lights to the front yard.

I would say that I am about 75 percent completed. I still need to decorate my porch area and I am going to mount the Gi-Normous star that I built onto the roof where my HD antenna rests.

So I will probably keep adding lights and tweaking all the way until December 24th.

However, I will be entering the United Way light contest so I will try to have at least 95 percent of my display completed well before then.

Now I just need to catch up on my Christmas shopping....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get pictures done, you should send them to planetchristmas too. "http://www.planetchristmas.com/ShowingOff2005.htm" I just sent mine in. Of course, I don't stand a chance, but I just wanted to send mine anyway.

Daniel Lopez said...

I should have some pictures this weekend. I need to get it all done for the United Way holiday light contest...