Sunday, November 06, 2005

Lights on here!

Last night while we were eating dinner, a mysterious ring at my door bell did come. I opened the door and lo and behold - a box from Animated Lighting was beckoning me. I quickly grabbed the box and opened it up and what did await me, well twelve 23 foot LED light strings were twinkling right before me.

My wife asked, "What is this? What did you order now?" (I neglected to tell her about the $136 purchase I made for the lights. She is an accountant and gets a little stressed about all things pertaining to money!)

So quickly ripped open one of the packages and plugged a light set in. They are really bright. I was a little worried that they would not be bright enough, but they are very nice.

I am going to use 8 sets of the lights to adorn my gi-normous christmas tree!

No comments: