Saturday, September 02, 2006

"There's Nothing We Can Do For You..."

Said the Doctor at my last Doctor's Appointment. They are all basically stumped. They do not have a clue why I had a stroke nor do they know why none of the medications that I am taking are working.

So I am off to the Mayo Clinic on October 2nd to see if they have some answers. The Question is do I really want to know the answer. Ignorance is Bliss? Isn't it?

I finally spoke with my brother the other day. It had been awhile. We don't speak very often and sometimes not at all. I don't know the reason. One day everything was good and then nothing. He did ask me why I was trying to find the answer to my health problems. He said that if it is in your blood, then what do you think that they can do for you. I replied that I don't know, but that I wanted to find out. I now know the reason why I want to find the answer....It is not for me, but for my children - especially Jacob. If there is something that is hurting the males in my family (me and my brother) then I want to find out so that my son does not suffer the same fate. For Jacob...Jakester....Jacob the Mighty....

1 comment:

Deathtouch said...

Yea, that is certainly a good idea. If I had a son, I would do the same. Just for my own sanity.