Sunday, March 05, 2006

Projects

Lazy.

That has been the best word to describe me since Christmas. I have all these projects lined up, but I never get around to them. I am finally putting the finishing touches on Jake's bed. I finished his bed months ago, but I still haven't finished the drawer fronts. Well, I worked on them this weekend and should be done by the COB on Sunday. The drawer fronts are all stained and I just need to add the drawer pulls on the fronts. The bottom row is all aligned, so that will go on pretty fast. The top row still needs to be pre-drilled and aligned.

We went out and bought the necessary tools and parts to change the oil in Old Yeller (1971 Chevy Pickup). I can't remember the last time I changed the oil myself. It is so much easier to have Lube N Go change the oil that it seems cost prohibitive to do it myself. But, I want to teach the kids how to change their own oil, so I guess you can't put a price on a life lesson.

No comments: